May 6th, 2018
10:30AM – 6:30PM
6004 – 6076 Woodley Ave, Encino, CA 91316
ALL VEGAN FESTIVAL – FREE ADMISSION!
SPEAKERS – Keynote Speaker – Dr. Joel Kahn, Captain Paul Watson, Ingrid Newkirk, Earthling Ed, Rawvana, Caitlin Shoemaker (From My Bowl), Gene Baur, Divine Munchies, That Vegan Couple,That Vegan Mom,Happy Healthy Vegan,Tina Malave,NikkiVegan,Supreme Banana, Applesandamandas, Jasmine and Chris of Sweet SimpleVegan,Mic the Vegan,Dr.Linda Alvarez,Judie Mancuso,Lauren Ornelas,OVER 100+ EXHIBITORS
50+ FOOD BOOTHS AND TRUCKS!
OASIS BEER AND WINE GARDEN!
AND MUCH MORE…
VegFest L.A. Fast Pass Supporter Packages
Package sales are a win-win! All revenue from these sales contributes directly to our nonprofit organization’s festival production costs, and helps to keep the festival free. A win for you – a win for everyone.
We have two great Supporter Packages to choose from! Both packages include use of the “Supporter Fast Pass” lane at food exhibitors and in the Oasis!
What is VegFest Los Angeles?
VegFest Los Angeles is a magnificent day filled with food, fun and inspiration. The combination of a delicious vegan international food court, great live music, empowering speakers on health, environmental, humanitarian and animal topics, kids’ activities, animal adoptions, an eco-marketplace with over 150 vendors, and more, make for an an unforgettable earth-friendly experience that is sure to be enjoyable for all!
What's the Parking Situation?
You can find us pretty easily – Search for VegFest Los Angeles on Google Maps or Waze. (Google Maps has marked us as “Permanantly Closed” because we only operate one day a year. Please ignore that!)
1) We have a parking lot! It’s across the Street from the Festival and a little bit north (closer to Victory Blvd.). There Will be signs and people directing traffic. Parking $10. There is one entrance off of Victory but when you get to the parking attendants it branches into five lanes for you to pay.
2) Handicapped Parking. There is Handicapped Parking (limited) at the festival itself. If you follow the signs to Handicapped Parking you will see it. We try to save as many spaces as we can for Handicapped Parking. Getting there early is key!
3) There is free parking on Woodley Ave. Please read the signs as they are new since last year. Do not park on the center median!
4) We highly recommend parking along the Metro Orange Line Hight-Speed-Bus route. If you’ve never taken it before it’s just like the Metro but they decided to make them busses instead of trains. There are three Stops with with large parking lots within a few miles of the Woodley Ave stop. Taking the Orange Line is less expensive than our parking lot and you may avoid long waits for the parking lot.
To the West there is the Balboa Orange Line Station just south of Victory Blvd. and two lots at the Reseda Orange Line Station at Reseda Blvd. and Oxnard Blvd. – one on each side of Reseda Blvd.
To the East there is a massive parking lot at the Sepulveda Orange Line Station. It’s not right on Sepulveda but you can find it using a map app.
5) We also highly recommend taking Lyft or Uber to the park.
Is there an admission price?
No! VegFest Los Angeles is FREE to attend!
What sorts of Speaker or Music Venues do you have?
We have a few venues dedicated to speaking and music.
- Main Stage – amazing live music and celebrity speakers.
- Vegspiration Tent – speakers, discussions, and displays about health and all things vegan.
- Learning Kitchen – cooking demonstrations about healthy, simple, tasty and fun recipes.
- Mind-Body-Space – a place for guided yoga, meditation, flow and more.
- Kids’ Kingdom– storytelling, face painting, crafts, hula-hooping, chill-out fort, and children’s entertainers and other activities!
Will there be an ATM There.
Will you have Animal Adoptions?
Am I allowed to bring my pet to share in the day?
We are so sorry to say that due to strict Health Department regulations and liability issues we are unable to accommodate your pets (even on-leash) at the event this year. We are all animal- lovers and this is really disappointing for us. If it was possible for us to have them, we would! However, you can still get your “dog-fix” and all the dog-licks you can handle by visiting the many adoptable dogs from rescue organizations that will be available at the festival. Service animals are allowed.
© 2017 VegFest LA
VegFest Los Angeles is an annual vegan festival.
FOOD! FUN! INSPIRATION!